Just a friendly reminder, if you were interested in participating in helping Guinness the stout get into Guinness the book, you have only a couple more weeks to go. (Remember, too, you’ll help me earn a little money and possibly win a trip to Ireland.) Here’s what you do:
- Go out to the Guinness site.
- After you click through the age-verification screen, you’ll be invited to “Join the Party.” Click that link.
- Next, you can choose to enter your name and zip code, or log in with your Facebook account. I would love it if you entered your name and zip; if you use Facebook, you won’t be able to pledge.
- I would also love it if you entered the word DASH when prompted for an optional code.
- Finally, you will then — and I’m sorry for this — have to jump through a Captcha hoop.
This pledging system only works within the United States. Sorry, foreign devils!